Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis Xbox Cheats



Unlock Aqualad & Black Manta
Finish the game with easy mode using Classic Aquaman to unlock Tempest.

Unlock Classic Aquaman
Finish the entire game using easy mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlock Aqualad & Black manta:
Clear the game on Easy using Classic Aquaman.

Unlock Classic Aquaman:
Clear the game on Easy to unlock Aquaman's classic costume

No comments:

Post a Comment