Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, August 1, 2014

Batman: Dark Tomorrow Xbox Cheats



Rooftop level: Get back on building
If you fall off, launch the grappling hook and climb as high as it goes. Then, press A and launch it again until you are back on the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get back on a Building:
If you fall off a building you can launch the grappling hook and climb it to the top then press A to launch the grappling hook again until you get back on the building

No comments:

Post a Comment