Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, August 8, 2014

Bionicle Xbox Cheats



Play as Takua Nuva
Successfully complete the game using all six Toa.

Extra bonuses
Complete a level with all Lightstones collected as each Toa to unlock a bonus at the Extras menu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play as Takua Nuva:
Successfully complete the game using all six Toa to unlock Takua Nuva.

Extra bonuses:
Complete a level with all Lightstones collected with each Toa to unlock a bonus at the "Extras" menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment