Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dr. Muto Xbox Cheats



Cheat Codes
Effect - Code
Secret Morphs - LOGGLOGG
See Movies - HOTTICKET
Every Gadget - TINKERTOY
Never Take Damage - CHEATERBOY
Unlock Morphs - EUREKA
Go Anywhere - BEAMMEUP
Super Ending - BUZZOFF
Invincibility - NECROSCI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Various Cheats:
Every Gadget = TINKERTOY
Never Take Damage = CHEATERBOY
Unlock Morphs = EUREKA
Go Anywhere = BEAMMEUP
Secret Morphs = LOGGLOGG
See Movies = HOTTICKET
Super Ending = BUZZOFF
Invincibility = NECROSCI

No comments:

Post a Comment