Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, November 20, 2014

ESPN NFL Prime Time 2002 Xbox Cheats



Unstoppable ball carrier
Enter CAN'T TOUCH THIS as a code.

Super jumps and dives
Enter SUPERMAN as a code.

Fumbles
Enter READY TO FUMBLE as a code. Press L during game play to cause a fumble.

Aloha stadium and Pro Bowl teams
Enter ALOHA as a code.

Reliant stadium
Enter HOWDY as a code.

Weather in domed stadiums
Enter SHAKE IT UP as a code.

Controller scoring
Enter SCOREBOX as a code.

Show everyone
Enter SHOW EVERYONE as a code.

No comments:

Post a Comment