Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Hobbit Xbox Cheats



Sting:
The Sting is located in the troll treasure cave at the end of the third level.

Throwing Rocks:
The Throwing Rocks are located in a grove of apple trees on a hill in the first level.

Walking Stick:
The Walking Stick is located in a chest in Bag End in the first level.

Overhill and Underhill scroll:
The Overhill and Underhill scroll is directly in front of the firewood hanging on the cliff.

Troll Hole scroll:
The Troll Hole scroll is located down the path after the FMV sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment