Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

NBA Starting Five Xbox Cheats



Cheat Codes
Code - Result
FIRSTPICK - Get picked first at draft
BIGHEAD - Big heads
BIGFOOT - Big feet
BIGHAND - Big hands
PANCAKE - Flat players
PARTYGLASSES - Groucho Marx Look
SILKHAT - Uncle Sam Hats

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheat List:
Enter the following codes to enable the corresponding function:
Big feet: BIGFOOT
Big hands: BIGHAND
Big heads: BIGHEAD
Flat players: PANCAKE
Red, white and blue hat: SILKHAT
Always first draft pick: FIRSTPICK
Players wear stupid gear: PARTYGLASSES

No comments:

Post a Comment