Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack: Volume I Xbox Cheats



New Costumes
To use the new costumes hold down either the black or white buttons while selecting a stage in master tournament. Press the Black button for the Evil Ryu outfit and white for DOA Ninja Outfit.

Scarab List
5: Wooden Sword
10: Armlet of Fortune.
15: Vigoorian Flails
20: Armlet of the Moon
25: Dihalbro
30: Armlet of the Sun
35: Armlet of Benediction
40: Jewel of the Demon Seal
45: Armlet of Tranquility
50: Dark Dragon Blade

No comments:

Post a Comment