Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Robotech: Invasion Xbox Cheats



Cheat Codes
To unlock the extras go to options and select extras and enter codes:

Unlock Lancers Cyclone (Multiplayer): YLLWFLLW
Unlock Rands Cyclone (Multiplayer): KIDGLOVES
Invincibility (Single Player Only): SUPERCYC
Unlimmited Ammo (Single Player Only): TRGRHPY
Unlock All Levels (Single Player Only): RECLAMATION
Unlock Scott Bernards Cyclone (Multiplayer): LTNTCMDR
Unlock Rook Bartleys Cyclone (Multiplayer): BLUEANGLS
One Hit Kills (Single Player Only): DUSTYAYRES

Note All Passwords Are Case Sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment