Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

ShellShock: Nam '67 Xbox Cheats



God Mode
Enter at the title screen: click Right Thumbstick, Click Left Thumbstick, RIGHT, LEFT, L, R, Click Right Thumbstick, Click Left Thumbstick, RIGHT, LEFT, L, R.

Infinite Ammo
Enter at the title screen: BLACK, R, Y, WHITE, L, UP, BLACK, R, Y, WHITE, L, UP.

Acid Trip Mode
Enter at the title screen: Up, Black, B, Left, Y, X , White, L, B , R.

Add weapons option when paused
Enter at the title screen: UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, B, X, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, B, X.

All Missions and Pictures
Enter at the title screen: WHITE, BLACK, L, R, L, WHITE, WHITE, BLACK, L, R, R, BLACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment