Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Terminator 3: The Redemption Xbox Cheats



Cheat Mode
The cheat options are unlocked for every 10,000 points scored in the game.
Complete the game to unlock all of the following cheat options:
- Permavision
- Concept Art 1
- Concept Art 2
- Concept Art 3
- All upgrades
- Instant Death
-
SGT. Candy Movie
- Invincibility
- Deathstare
- Slo-motion

Cheat Codes
Enter these codes during the credits movie in the main menu section:
Code - Effect
Vision + Reload + Acquire - Unlock Levels
Vision + Reload + Primary fire - God Mode
Vision + Acquire + Secondary fire - Upgrades

No comments:

Post a Comment