Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Ultra Bust-A-Move Xbox Cheats



Hidden Character
Oni Red Lv.1 - Complete Classic Game at Level 4.

Unlock Rabby
Rabby - Beat vs. mode once with any character.

Classic mode level 2
Successfully complete Classic mode level 1.

Classic mode level 3
Successfully complete Classic mode level 2.

Classic mode level 4
Successfully complete Classic mode level 3.

Play as Dr. Nervous
Win the versus Count game.

Play as Kemuri3939
Win the versus computer Count game.

No comments:

Post a Comment