Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Maximum Chase Xbox Cheats



Black And White Graphics
Enter 9DE5 as a code.

Sketched Graphics
Enter A8D7 as a code.

Alternate Colors
Enter B6FC as a code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black and white mode:
Enter "9DE5" as a cheat at the "Code Entry" screen under the options menu.

High contrast black and white mode:
Enter "A8D7" as a cheat at the "Code Entry" screen under the options menu.

Saturation and hue mode:
Enter "B6FC" as a cheat at the "Code Entry" screen under the options menu

No comments:

Post a Comment