Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Monday, October 5, 2015

SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! Xbox Cheats



PASSWORDS
At the Main Menu, select Bonuses, select Rewards, and then select Codes to enter the code-entry screen.  Enter the following passwords to unlock the corresponding cheats.  If you entered the password correctly, you’ll see a confirming message onscreen.
Effect / Password
Unlock All Action Figures / 977548
Unlock Hook, Line, and Cheddar Game / 893634
Unlock Silver Story Challenges / 486739

No comments:

Post a Comment